Best Local Dating Sites
Local teen dating sites allow you to meet like-minded singles in your area. These platforms have tools that make finding a compatible partner easier. They allow you to meet people outside your social circle. With that in mind, let’s look at some of the leading teen dating platforms in Australia.
With more than 1 million active users from all over the world, Flirt.com is among the leading teen dating sites that accept bisexual people, lesbians, gays, and heterosexuals.
The site is suitable for all times of dating, including interracial dating and teen dating. Flirt.com ensures that there are no fake profiles on the platform.
The website is also packed with useful features that will make your online dating smooth. These include the Like Gallery, Flirtcast, and the chat feature.
- Free account and profile creation
- User-friendly website
- Multiple communication channels
- Has a large pool of members
- No downloadable application for Android and iOS users
- The one-month premium membership goes for 33.60 AUD
- To enjoy the premium membership for 90 days, you’ll pay 67.50 AUD
- The six-month subscription will cost Australian teens 97.20 AUD
AskMe4Date.com is a teen dating site with over 1.2 million members. The members of this platform are active and fun to talk to; you’ll always find people online seeking all kinds of relationships.
The site accepts straight and LBTQ+ members. It uses SSL encryption to ensure that no one intercepts texts when users are communicating via the chat and messaging features.
- Takes privacy security of users seriously
- Offers Affordable price plans
- Has high-quality profiles
- Offers free registration
- Does not have an app
- The 30-day subscription costs $36.41
- The 3-month membership will cost you $61.24
- The 6-month subscription costs $98.99
POF has more than 90 million members worldwide, with 4.5 million users coming from Australia. It’s available in 9 languages and has lots of free features. Daters have over 12 gender identities and 20 sexual orientations to choose from when they join this website.
- Has a mobile app
- Strong search functionality
- Allows you to send free messages
- The site has a modern interface
- There are lots of fake profiles and scammers on the platform
- You can’t keep your profile private
- The two-month membership costs 49.99 AUD
- There’s a four-month membership that costs 74.99 AUD
- To enjoy the eight-month membership, you’ll need to pay 119.99 AUD
OkCupid has more than 50 million members. Of these, 500,000 are from Australia. Most of the members are young people who come from different backgrounds and ethnicity. You can access most of the core features for free.
- Huge user base
- Messaging and searching for singles is free of charge
- The dating site has a detail-rich profile
- Offers an app with a good user interface
- Because the site is free to use, there are loads of fake profiles
- You can only message someone if you have both liked each other
A-List Basic Subscription
- The one-month subscription goes for 55.43 AUD
- For the 90-day membership, Australians will pay 110.88 AUD
- The 6-month subscription costs 166.26 AUD
A-List Premium Subscription
- The one-month subscription costs 71.27 AUD
- You will need to pay 142.56 AUD for the 90-day membership
- You’ll have to pay 213.78 AUD for the 6-month subscription
With over 22 million users, Bumble.com is a teen dating app that gives women the power to connect with the person they like. It welcomes same-sex and heterosexual relationships. You can also join the platform to find a friend or social networks.
- You can use your Facebook account to register
- You can view profile pictures of other users free of charge
- Protects members against harassment
- With the BBF mode, you can find casual connections and friends nearby
- Only women can start conversations
- Once both of you have swiped right, the female user has 24 hours to contact you
- Bumble Boost Subscription
- The 7-day subscription costs $10.99
- The 30-day membership costs $24.99
Free Local Dating Sites
Free local dating sites allow you to access some features without paying anything. This is a great way to test the platform and see how it works. Keeping this in mind, here are some of the top free local dating websites:
QuickFlirt.com has over 1.4 million active users from different parts of the world. Most of the members are from Australia, the United States, and the UK.
This teen dating site is easy to use and comes with impressive features that will make your dating journey exciting. It’s suitable for people who like flirting and chatting with local singles.
You can choose a local chat room and connect with single men and women nearby.
- Free to send other users winks
- You can view the profiles of other members for free
- With a free account, you can use the advanced search function
- Free to register and set up a profile
- Effortless matching system
- Doesn’t accept anonymous payment methods
Founded in August 2000, eHarmony.com has more than 29 million members. The majority of the users are educated men and women who are seeking a long-term, meaningful relationship. It accepts straight and same-sex relationships. It’s ideal for those who are seeking adult and senior singles who have established themselves.
- You can browse for singles outside your preference for free
- eHarmony.com allows you to send five free website-generated questions
- The dating site has put safety measure in place
- Responsive customer support
- You cannot view messages and pictures of other members with a free account
- Most of the users are not active
- Limited search functions
- Lengthy registration procedure
- Premium Light is a six-month membership that will cost you 251.55 AUD
- For the Premium Plus subscription, you’ll enjoy all the features for 376.95 a year
- The Premium Extra is a 2-year subscription that goes for 582.75 AUD
WeareHer.com has over 4 million members. Of those, only 60,000 users are Australians. The site focuses mainly on helping bisexuals, lesbians, and queer people to connect.
- You can send friend requests for free
- It allows users to send free, unlimited messages
- Profiles have pictures and are filled with details
- You can only register with Instagram and Facebook
- Doesn’t have a manual search tool
- The one-month subscription costs 21.49 AUD
- For the six-month membership, you’ll need to pay 104.99 AUD
- The one-year subscription costs 139.99 AUD
Tinder has more than 7.8 users, with 1.9 members coming from Australia. The site welcomes straight and LGBTQ people from over 196 countries. It boasts 1.6 billion swipes every day.
- Free registration
- Left swiping is free
- You get 1 Super Like daily
- It’s easy to use the dating application
- Has a low success rate
- There are lots of fake accounts and scammers on the platform
- The 30-day subscription costs 4.99 AUD
- A six-month subscription will cost you 15.00 AUD
- To enjoy Tinder Plus for one year, you need 23.04 AUD
- There’s a 30-day membership that costs 7.49 AUD
- Australians will have to pay 27.96 AUD for the six-month subscription
- The one-year subscription costs 42.00 AUD
Which Local Dating Site is Free for Teens in Australia?
Flirt.com is the most suitable local teen dating site that accepts Australians. Most of the members on this platform are aged between 16 and 21. The site offers numerous features that you can enjoy with a free account.
Is Online Local Dating Good for Teenagers?
Yes. It allows teenagers to find other like-minded singles who live in their area for friendship, flirting, and meaningful relationships.