Best Gay Teenage Dating Apps
Online dating has made it easy for teen gay singles to connect. Apps that cater to gay singles offer a safe platform for people who would like to explore their sexuality. As such, the popularity of these platforms is growing rapidly. With that in mind, let’s look at the best gay teenage apps in Australia.
With more than 580,000 people visiting the platform to look for different types of relationships, GaysTryst is the ideal place to meet gay singles. There are over 360,000 Australians, and the platform has received positive reviews online, which means that consumers are satisfied with the services that it offers. Unlike many platforms that cater to LGBT, all the users on GaysTryst are gays. The app has several unique features that make it stand out from the other gay dating platforms. These include:
Flirtcast: This feature allows you to contact multiple users with the same message.
– Safe mode: GaysTryst.com introduced the safety mode to ensure members are free from online threats when browsing through profiles. With this feature, you can choose who can send you a message by blocking suspicious or unverified profiles.
– Satisfaction guaranteed: Once you subscribe to the premium packages, the fear of getting the perfect match will be the least of your worries. You can try Together Networks platforms for 3 days when you buy one of their packages.
- Reliable customer support
- Offers a high level of security and privacy
- A large number of active members
- Multiple options for chatting
- Comes with exciting features
- Offers a 3-day trial
- Accepts only gay men
Registering an account is free. To enjoy the premium features, you can subscribe to one of the available plans. With only $0.99, you will get access to all the features for 24 hours. The 7-day subscription cost $7.00 while the and one-month plan will cost you $28.80. There is also a three-month subscription that costs $6.20.
There are about 1,200,000 members on this platform, with more than 200,000 users online every week. All the members on this platform are gay men, with their average age ranging from 18 to 35. So what makes this platform special?
– Quality profiles: The profiles on BuddyGays.com are of high-quality and are full of information. The platform also ensures that all the profiles are real.
– Safety: BuddyGays.com takes the security of its users a priority. They use the most advanced standard security technology to protect your information and privacy.
– Excellent customer support: The support team is kind and professional. They will always be there to help you whenever you need assistance.
- You can use the search tool for free
- You can view messaging record
- Easy to use
- Affordable packages
- Some profiles don’t have photos
- The one-day plan is less than $1
- For only $7, you’ll enjoy premium membership for one week
- The one-month subscription costs $46.50
- The Three-month subscription costs $46.92
Relaunched as a dating app in 2009, Skout has more than 10 million active members from all over the world. More than 130,000 people use the application daily. Most of the members are teens who are seeking different types of relationships. The population of this platform consists of 65% men and 35% women. It accepts gays, lesbian and heterosexual singles. Some of the features that make this app unique are:
– Skout Travel: You can buy a one-day ticket and take a trip to numerous cities from different parts of the world.
– Shake to chat: With this feature, you can find matches by simply shaking your mobile device.
- Simple registration process
- Protects members from online threats
- Available in 180 countries
- You can register with your Facebook account
- Confusing interface
- Most features are available to users with premium accounts
Some features are free; however, to access all the features, you will have to pay $9.99 per month.
Launched in January 2016, Happn.com has more than 95 million active users worldwide. The platform consists of users who are aged between 25 and 34 years. Males are the dominant gender, and over 1,000,000 people log into this location-based platform every week. The app caters to gays, lesbians and heterosexuals. Below are some of the unique features you’ll find at this dating application.
Voice texts: Unlike other dating apps, Happn.com does not offer the option of video chatting with other users. However, you can send an audio message to anyone you want after subscribing to the available packages.
– Music selection: You have an option of syncing Happn with your Spotify account. By doing so, you will be able to send tracks to other users when connecting with them.
– FlashNote: You can send up to five free personalised messages to other users every 12 hours.
- Easy to interact with other users compared to other dating apps
- No fake accounts
- Easy to connect with other gay singles
- Great design
- The matching algorithm is based on your area of residence; you are given suggestions of people who are only near you.
- Limited chatting options.
When it comes to packages, users have several options to choose from. The one-month package costs $24.9. You can access the premium features for six months after paying $89.99. There is also a 12-month subscription for $119.99.
Designed for individuals who want to socialise and meet new friends, Yubo.live has about 30,000,000 users worldwide. Most of the active users are teenagers, and anyone can join the platform, including gays. You can also decide to join the platform as a couple and find friends. Yubo connects teenagers based on their preferences and interests. Users communicate through Live Streaming, with each session having a maximum of 10 people and unlimited viewers who interact on the comment section. You can swipe on friends who are in your age group.
- Simple and fast sign up process
- Free membership
- Provides teens with a platform where they can discover their true sexuality
- It’s safe to use the platform since you can hide your current location
- There are several fake accounts
Weekly Power Pack subscription costs $8.99 while the price for the monthly package is $11.99.
Founded in 2017 by Whitney Wolfe after leaving Tinder, Bumble.com has over 22 million members. The platform is dominated by males compared to females who take up 46.2 % of the population. It was designed in a way that creates an environment that favours the female gender by giving them the power to initiate conversation. For gay members, one of them can send a text within 24 hours after they have both swiped right.
- About 70% of matches end up in successful conversations.
- The gender population is almost equal increasing your chances of finding a possible match
- Easy sign-up process
- You can view photos of other users with a free account
- Very few features available
- The profiles aren’t detail-rich
Although Bumble is free, you can upgrade to access other perks. With that said, you can take full advantage of these features for a week at $10.99. With $24.99, you’ll access these features for a month. Also, you can choose the lifetime subscription that goes for only $149.99 every month.